Insoles & Arch Support
The SoleSimple Footbed
The essence of all our shoe models is the Biomechanics Footbed, which is inspired by the natural imprint of a foot in the sand and feels just like walking barefoot. Its anatomical shape ideally supports the natural walking action of your foot. Your feet, joints and back are protected. At the same time, your foot and leg muscles are exercised, and your health and well-being benefit as a result.
1. Footbed Edge - Deliberately elevated to protect the toes.
2. Toe Grip - Guides the toes, promoting the natural rolling movement of the foot.
3. Biomechanics Footbed - Helps shift pressure from the middle to the front of the foot.
4. Deep Heel Cup - Gives the foot a firm hold and maintains the heel profile.
5. Shock Absorbing Sole - Flexible, lightweight, durable and shock absorbing.
6. Jute Fibers - Absorb moisture and strenghten footbed.
7. Cork Footbed - Firm, resillient cork / rubber base for maximum support.
8. Footbed Liner - Soft suede keeps your feet comfortable and dry.
With more than 50 years of experience in the fine art of shoemaking, and with the knowledge we have gathered in the traditional way from one generation to the next, we can guarantee to you that our shoes exhibit the finest workmanship and are of the utmost quality.